Responsible for the continual development of existing Star and Publisher partners. Fully understand and convey the unique value of our platform to major Stars and Publishers. Constantly seek out and articulate how our technology can help these partners achieve their specific marketing goals. Build meaningful relationships with our partners and lead internal efforts to promote new revenue generating campaigns and renewals. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales.
- 2+ Years of previous experience with Account Management, B-B Sales, and or Sponsorship Sales.
- Business level English highly desired. Superior written and verbal German absolutely required.
- Experience with SFDC or a similar CRM with which to manage accounts.
- Expertise verbal and written communication. Native German speaker with English comprehension highly desired.
- Highly self-driven and detail oriented.
- Ability and passion for working in a fast-paced technology startup environment.
- High energy and personal motivation, positive attitude.