Head of Key Account Management
Fanmiles. The Loyalty Currency. Our mission is to provide forward-thinking businesses with the first open platform to build and manage powerful loyalty programs by using #fanmiles as an open loyalty currency.
As the Head of Key Account Management at Fanmiles, you will drive Fanmiles’ future growth engine by managing Fanmiles partners and ensuring them more profitable customers. You are an experienced leader in account management with a track record, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including CTO, CSO, and CEO. You have experience working with large mid-market companies, as well as enterprise organizations. You have an in-depth understanding of the customer journey and can lead a complex, multi-party sale in a highly consultative manner. You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge. You are naturally analytical and enjoy digging into business models and helping customers quantify their investment decision. You get excited about working hands-on with clients, focusing mainly on scaling monthly recurring revenue and are capable of independently managing a partner life cycle from start to finish. Finally, you enjoy building – you like to actively participate in the development of our account management process, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we would like to hear from you!
● Lead a team of both experienced and junior account management to success
● Manage the performance of all Fanmiles partners, ensuring the success of our solution and grow new recurring revenue from all existing Fanmiles partners
● Identify high-potential prospective opportunities from existing Fanmiles partners and grow new revenue from businesses of all sizes.
● Build and/or direct all needed processes, documents, creations of marketing materials that effectively help the account management to manage Fanmiles partners
● Work towards attainable quarterly sales targets and exceed these goals
● Provide the product team with input and market feedback to fuel product innovation for optimal customer value and sell-through
● Guide the development of marketing reports, client case studies and data-driven facts that support the business development
● This role is based in Berlin, Germany and will involve some travel.
● University Degree in business administration or a related field
● 6+ years of experience in account or sales management in the fintech or loyalty industry
● 2+ years of experience in key account management
● Ability to understand the Fanmiles SDK and build great relationships with highly technical customers.
● Demonstrated passion for the start-up community and new technology businesses.
● Superior verbal and written communication skills.
● Strong interest in technology.
● Fluency in English and German, both written and spoken is mandatory, any additional APAC language is an advantage
● Exceptional analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
● Good team player and outstanding communicator in order to build strong (strategic) relationships
Ideal but not required:
● Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company.
● Prior experience in CRM sales or management.
● Prior experience in enterprise sales.
● Prior experience in the payments industry.
Included in your application:
● A resume or LinkedIn profile.
● Anything else that would help us understand your aptitude for sales and account management.