Sales Executive (Ecommerce & Retail)
Fanmiles. The Loyalty Currency. Our mission is to provide forward-thinking businesses with the first open platform to build and manage powerful loyalty programs by using #fanmiles as an open loyalty currency.
As a Sales Executive at Fanmiles, you will drive Fanmiles’ future growth engine by acquiring prospective clients and turning them into happy Fanmiles partners. You are an adept salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including CTO, CSO, and CEO. You have experience working with large mid-market companies, as well as enterprise organizations. You have an in-depth understanding of the customer journey and can lead a complex, multi-party sale in a highly consultative manner. You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge. You are naturally analytical and enjoy digging into business models and helping customers quantify their investment decision. You get excited about market development, and are capable of independently leading a sales cycle from start to finish. Finally, you enjoy building – you like to actively participate in the development of our sales process, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we like to hear from you!
● Identify high-potential prospective partners and grow new revenue from businesses of all sizes.
● Acquisition of established and fast-growing Ecommerce and Retail companies to use the Fanmiles solution to increase customer engagement and to monetize customer loyalty to other Fanmiles Partners
● Build and/or direct the creation of marketing materials that effectively communicate the solution’s benefits
● Work towards attainable quarterly sales targets and meet or exceed these goals
● Provide the product team with input and market feedback to fuel product innovation for optimal customer value and sell-through
● Guide the development of Ecommerce and Retail sales and marketing reports, client case studies and data-driven facts that support the business development
● This role is based in Berlin, Germany and will involve some travel.