About the Role
Working closely with the Creative Director and Partner Management teams, this is the ideal position for a talented Graphic Designer who enjoys the challenge of creating beautiful work in an energetic and fast paced environment. This position reports directly to the Director of Creative.
- Degree in Graphic Design or closely related field.
- A keen eye for art direction + comfortable coming up with your own ideas and executing independently.
- Superior Photoshop skills, and understand of Indesign and Illustrator.
- Understanding of fundamental photography principles.
- 1-2 year of relevant work experience & examples of past work.
- Able to stay cool under pressure within tight deadlines.
- Highly motivated to work in a startup environment with significant upward mobility potential.
Launched in September 2015, Fanmiles’ mission is to redefine the traditional loyalty market by making it open, digital and rewarding for customers and marketers alike.
Fanmiles is changing the loyalty market by powering the digital loyalty programs of forward-thinking businesses, all over the world. With the first loyalty SDK and currency, Fanmiles provides an integratabtle loyalty solution for businesses wishing to reward, retarget and monetize their loyal customer relationships across any channel, app or platform. Loyal fans and customers earn #fanmiles and redeem them on rewards from their favorite brands, all on one account.
Perks of Woking at Fanmiles
- Great working environment with a variety of different people at a cool space in Kreuzberg
- Fruit, veggies, coffee & water ALWAYS!
- Team bonding workshops & activities and all of the support you need for professional development
- VR gaming, kicker table, DJ booth and comfy couches to enjoy all the coffee and fruit!
- Fun events
- & more! We are always adding great perks and benefits for our team as we grow :)