Responsible for professionally prioritizing and responding to all inbound inquiries to the company. This unique role is ideally suited to a young professional who is looking to make the career jump from a traditional call center environment, to becoming a key member of a small, but expanding Customer Support team. In this position you will be tasked with helping structure and develop all future Customer Support processes. As you will oftentimes be the first interaction between our passionate Fans and the company, it is extremely important that qualified candidates are capable of communicating in a professional but easy going manner. This position reports directly to the VP of Finance & Operations
- Experience with Customer Care and or traditional Call Center activities.
- Eager to take your past experiences and insights to help develop our in-house team from the ground up.
- Hands on and solution oriented whenever confronted by either external or internal challenges.
- Excellent German & English verbal AND written communication skills.
- Knowledgeable of Salesforce-or similar CRM with a willingness to learn Salesforce.
- Fanatically motivated by the prospect of upward mobility within a fast-growing SaaS startup at the intersection of the Sports and Entertainment markets.
- Self awareness and a constant desire to improve your skills.
- MAJOR plus if you have previous experience managing an outsourced call center operation!