The Backend Developer is responsible for developing the backend of Fanmiles' cutting edge Web and Mobile products, and architecture. In this role you will be expected to excel at working within an agile team. We trust our developers to self-organize and thrive within an energetic (the Mate helps) and inclusive environment. This role reports directly to the Chief Technical Officer of Fanmiles.
- 4+ years of experience working on Backend systems.
- Proven work experience with MongoDB and ElasticSearch.
- Fluency in English and keen interest in working within a multicultural workplace.
- Knowledgeable of infrastructure principles and AWS
- You are looking to work with a technology company that values ambition and rewards talent with professional growth.