Fanmiles: the loyalty currency. Our mission is to provide forward-thinking businesses with the first open platform to build and manage powerful loyalty programs by using Fanmiles as an open loyalty currency.
As an Intern at Fanmiles, you will learn to drive Fanmiles’ future growth engine by managing current Fanmiles partners and ensuring them more profitable customers. Within your min. 6-month, full-time internship, you will support our Account Management Team, generally taking care of existing and new customers. Ideally, you have first-hand experience working with large, mid-market companies, as well as enterprise organizations through former internships.
If you want to learn how to build value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding. Are naturally analytical and enjoy digging into business models and helping customers quantify their investment decision. Get excited about working hands-on with clients, focusing on scaling monthly recurring revenue and are capable of independently managing a partner life cycle from start to finish, then our Internship Program is for you.
In addition, if you are hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, then we would definitely like to hear from you!
● Manage the performance of Fanmiles partners, ensuring the success of our solution and grow new and recurring revenue from all existing Fanmiles partners.
● Identify high-potential prospective opportunities from existing Fanmiles partners and grow new
revenue from businesses of all sizes.
● Bring in your knowledge to build up needed processes, documents, creations of marketing materials that effectively help the account management to manage Fanmiles partners.
● Provide the product team with input and market feedback to fuel product innovation for optimal customer value and sell-through.
● Help with the creation of marketing reports, client case studies and data-driven facts that support the business development.
● This role is based in Berlin, Germany.
● Master or Bachelor student in business administration or a related field, not only looking for an internship, but also for a start to their career.
● Ability to understand the Fanmiles SDK and build great relationships with highly technical customers.
● Demonstrated passion for the start-up community and new technology businesses.
● Superior verbal and written communication skills.
● Strong interest in technology.
● Fluency in English and German, both written and spoken.
● Good analytical, problem solving and presentation skills.
● Good team player and an outstanding communicator to build strong relationships.